Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OH Noah!!!

Our sweet little Noah is so funny.  He is 15 months now.  Just wanted to share a few things that he does.  He is very hard headed! Whenever I have my laptop out he wants to touch the buttons.  I will slap his hand and he will slowly come back and try to touch again.  I will slap him over and over on his hand and he will come back over and over to try to touch the buttons.  He's so silly.  Yesterday Emma got in trouble for something and she had to go to time out.  She was crying hard.  Noah walked over and made a pouty face and had a tear.  He was so sad for his sister.  Noah still has one major words he says, "that!" He gets his point across thats for sure.  He LOVES ducks and says duck every time he sees one.  When we go swimming at Meme's house he knows there are ducks in the pond behind the pool and he just stands at the gate pointing and saying duck, duck, duck.  He is starting to feed himself now.  He can even dip his meat in ketchup and put it in his mouth.  He loves patty cake & being tickled.  He still LOVES to be outside but we can't go as much because its so hot.  He is a biter.  But mainly bites mommy.  He loves to be held.  If Josh or I haven't held him much that day he follows us around to get our attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment